Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hello Moto!!!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad to be back here in the blogosphere... some of my friends (jeeps laa tuh.. <-- bukan name sebenar) has already put their blog as private already..... oooo.... isi kandungan 18 SG ke???aku tau laa aku nih baru 15 taun...sian tau.... some of them (ceda<< bukan name sebenar) dah takmo tulis blog dah plak..... merajuk ke??isk isk isk...

so, from the silence of my beloved blog, i guess you would know that i was extremely and super duper busy with my assignments ( busy settling my accumulated assignments), works, and preparation... and i am SO proud to tell all of you people that ALL MY MASTER ASSIGNMENTS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED, and that means unofficially I HAVE COMPLETED MY MASTER DEGREE......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeayyyy for me....
Jeeps, i have always hold on to your sayings... (sampai termimpi) and i passed it down to others like pjoy n ira, n a few others... moge2 dapat pahala kat ko...hik hik hik....

Actually, there are a lot of stuff i want to jot down, but i dont know which one should i write first...

i) During the period of me being silence i learnt a lot of stuff.. i learn more about people, i.e: students, fellow colleagues, and other people yg ade connection with me (directly).

ii) I have got new nick names from my students ( Teacher Fifi << erkk.....apakah???) and from my other colleagues ( cikgu Mila ...or is it milah ???? ..) belasah je laa labu....got the nickname during Bomba punye camping

iii) Previously, i only taught 5 classes of semester 1, and now, i am 3 semester 2 classes and only 2 semester 1 classes. I'm glad to know the new students, but i pity the students which i have handed over... personally, i felt close with the students...tp nk wat cemane kan?? saye yg menurut perintah laa kan...

lagi ape lg ek...i cant think of any.... nnt lah!!
babai.....

3 comments:

heliocentrism said...

Welcome back, babe and yeah, well done! Masters completed, ey? Yahoo..

So now you can entirely focus on the preparations. Bet there's so much more to do.

All the best.

miss nugget said...

Yes indeed ...there are lots of stuff for me to do... the hantaransss, the invitations(yeah2..the wedding is in one-month time and the cards still dont want to reveal themselves before tomorrow >>hopefully they turn up safely as expected<<)... To think about it all, i started to go crazy...huwarrghhh!!! Seriously, i never thought that it would be such a tiring job...darn!!!!

anas said...

congrats peed...