Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy mode...

Guess where have i been yesterday??? So i went to this celebration....




So, i went to this "Hari Pendidik MARA 2009" a.k.a sambutan hari guru die laa jugak...tinggal lagi die panggil hari pendidik sbb it involved the teachers, technical instructors and lecturers from all education institution under MARA. This ceremony was held in GMI Bangi... tempat die sgt laa cantik dari segi landscape, architecture etc...

What about this event that made me so happy yesterday???? hmmm.....

SO, these were some of the parts that made my day...


I met my teacher, the one that gave me the name "Miss Nugget"...(the man in red shirt).. We did some reminiscing in the morning, when we met for the first time after like 8 years, i left MZMS... He was the one that i was so surprised and excited to meet yesterday.... i always talked about him to my mother and wondering how he's been all this while... I hope that he's going to be fine, healthy and blessed throughout his life....


Three of them were teachers in MRSM Muadzam while i was there..... 2 out of three were my teachers... the other one is an MRSM principal, but i couldnt recall the name of which MRSM..yg penting MRSM die ade menang something for their outstanding achievements.
From left: Ustaz Shahariman, Ustaz Ikhwan Khalil, the Principal, Cikgu Saffrin Mukhar Salleh (the reason why i loved Chemistry back then)...

My math teacher, Cikgu Sahla... and me .....hahahaha.. ade cam cikgu tak??? tapi tudung tu mcm dah terkebelakang sket..maklum laa, dah petang ..... i used to sleep while i was answering my math test (yang selalu diadakan pada waktu prep petang....hahahha...sorry ye cikgu...)... tapi kan tido tu mase dah lepas jawab test laa..dah mls nk revise lagi...



Owh ye, lupe nk bgtau... I parked my cark the other day side by side dgn kete Ustaz Ikhwan... hahhaha... :D... One more teacher that i met yesterday was my former English teacher, Pn Nurul Asyiqin Ikhwan Nasir (but i did not manage to catch her after the ceremony to take picture together), as well as Puan Norizan Kasah (mase tu lupe plak nak amik gambar, even though dpt jumpe die after the event was over..) ... I'm so glad to meet them all yesterday...
Supposedly, my other English teacher should be coming because i saw her name in the list, but unfortunately she was on leave and was replaced by some other teacher.

No comments: