Tuesday, July 28, 2009

sabar itu separuh daripada imannnnnnn.....

Owh..hi encik blog... just droppng by to put on some updates of what's happenning lately..
Lately, i'm so so so...........sloppy...melepek2 tahap ape ntah... my body gets tired easily.... and yesterday, my BP (blood pressure) dropped drastically to 80/45...satu kegilaan tuh kan??? so, i went to klinink amal to see dr. zainon and after several times she checked my blood pressure, she decided to refer me to the GH. so, yesterday was the 2nd time for me kene cucuk masuk air.... my first time was when i were in Mecca to perform the umrah... Luckily, the other night i decided not to follow en. awak balik rawang, kalo tak...sape nk anta g klinik...gi spital....silap2 en. awak suruh pegi keje lagi....

in the evening after everything has settled, my parents and i went to beranang...my mother dah tak senang duduk memikirkan anak cucu die tak mandi lagi...and we slept over... this morning (tuesday) my mother has had her routine appointment, amik darah n all...n tetibe je sedar2 after breakfast habis badan2 ku kene kelegate.....allergic ape laa agaknye...tak penah dibuat...
yang penting skang, kene byk2 sabar......... hummmmmmmm (buat ala2 orang nk bertapa )

babai...

1 comment:

Deep said...

Woit. Tuduh Hakim tak mandi lagi ye? Dia kalau tak mandi pun gecal je. Lagi sedap dicium. Tapi dia dah mandi lah.