Monday, October 26, 2009

20 down...20 more to go..!!!!

now i am already in my 21st week of pregnancy.. well, still i havent gone to the doctor for the ultrasound scanning to find out the gender... my husband and i, we dont really mind that lil one might be..be it girl or boy, we are going to accept it happily...

i have already feeling the sensation of "something in my belly moving around exercising"... slalu gelak sensorang je... the first time, that lil precious kicked me was last week, 18th of october, 2009... takpe laa die blom gi skolah lagi... blom blaja lagi yang tak baik sepak2 mak bapak nih...especially mak laa kan??? haahahaha...tetibe teringat pulak soalan hanan kat mak die...kenapa syurga kat tapak kaki mak??? (soalan tersebut adalah diajukan ketika beliau mengurut kaki maknye)...

btw, my belly is now getting bigger..i only realized it this week..when i first thought there wasnt any big difference in me physically (kata2 orang yg masih lagi belom boleh menerima kenyataan yang beliau sudah beransur buncit)...gambar??? tak nak laa...tunggu kurus baru post sini, ok??

ok laa ..dah tatau nk tulis ape lg nih ....till then bye.... muahhhh :*

1 comment:

Aaina chan said...

me want update!! more pregnancy stories and more pregnancy photos!