Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's a hectic month ..what should i say...

i dunno how to appropriately start this entry...but who cares??

(1)Lately I am so depressed eventhough in the previous posts i kind of happy with the cancellation of 2 classes weekly during this fasting month. However, the cancellation comes together with a lot of assignments to compensate the free time he has given. Not only for his classes but the other lecturers also play generous to provide us with a lot of other assignments to do.

(2) The computer that i used to use to do my assignments has started to give me a lot of problem recently and at the end of the day i get too frustrated to do any assignment at all.

(3) Due to the problem, my assignments have been accumulated to the phase where i get sooooo depressed.

(4) Maybe due to these problem i am not able to get my sleep.

(5) And i get cranky... easily pissed off

(6) And my boyfriend accusing me that i "have somebody else"

(7) and i get more cranky

(8) and i am soo pissed of with the accusation...

(9) I changed my password againn!!

(10) I would love to list down the assignment that I have....
    1. Project Management-Presentation1(done)+write up(80%).......tomorrow
    2. Project Management- report review presentation(done)+write up......tomorrow
    3. Project Management- case study (group work)......after raye
    4. Info Storage n Retrieval- redo vc presentation ......next saturday
    5. Info Storage n Retrieval- case study ..........the saturday after nxt saturday
    6. System Analysis- Interview with System Analyst + Write up .........after raye
    7. System Analysis- System Development+ Case study.......after raye
    8. Competitive Intelligence- company profiling ......after raye
    9. Competitive Intelligence- case study...after raye
    10. Competitive intelligence - article review presentation......after raye
(11) cemane haku tak emo?????? jawabbbb???

huwaaaaa......

No comments: