Sunday, November 9, 2008

Monsoon Cup!!!

yer kawan2, i am well aware that the topic is not really the topic for this particular entry. In the previous entry, I was moody and in this entry, I AM EXTREMELY HAPPYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAYYYYYY!!!!

Want to know what makes me this happy???? My assignments are finally DONE!!! at last... I am looking forward times like this every semester... i know you understand the relief that i am feeling right now... that means i can now really mengular...OH NO!! I am excited to start doing the preparation ... YEAYYY!!!

Tomorrow, i'll be sending these two assignments that have made my life hell on earth 3 days ago(oh well dear friends, we are all the ultimate procrastinator, aren't we??>> and g4, thanks for the quotes from ellen degeneres on your blog and also for your philosophy, i truly appreciate it!!)...and now I'm free... And what's more??? I'm not going to have to think and worrying about any assignments anymore on my birthday on tuesday... YEAYYY!!!

I dont care about the contents of my assignments hahaha...all i did was blasah aje..asal siap...yang penting i happy giler nih...baru laa bleh tido dgn aman sekali!!! YEAYYYY!!!

Sumer paragraph pun ade YEAYYYYY!!! YEAYYY!!!!

OWH I AM SO HAPPY!!!!YEAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i think i will listen to Frank Sinatra after this posting this entry.....
did i mention i like the part that says

" Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew.
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall;
And did it my way."

Yeay!!!

3 comments:

heliocentrism said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
heliocentrism said...

ye kamu betul. aku agak penasaran gitu kerna aku sangka kan aku bakal membaca mengenai kapal2 layar yg mana kan mampu rakyat sekitar seberang takir yang kebanyakan nya mencari rezeki menangguk ikan di lautan.

waduh.

aku maseh berpikir. apa kah persamaan di antara monsoon cup dan rasa gembira mu itu?

aku kaget.

miss nugget said...

tiada persamaan...
monsoon = changing of season = me changing my mood from depressed and moody to extraodinarily happy!!! yeayyy!!!

cup???tiada persamaan langsung!!