Tuesday, November 11, 2008

a year older? definitely no......

***********************************************
This entry is meant to record the date in my blog....
Happy 15th Birthday to me....
Happy Anniversary to both my mother n my father...

another year is passing by...but my age remains the same....
i love being 15....hehheheh

***********************************************

ps: this entry was supposedly published on 11/11/2008, 11:11 a.m.
but unfortunately, i realized that my blog's time zone was GMT -800 (pacific time) ...the moment i realized that, the date was already passed by... DAMN!!!

btw: i'd like to thank these people who have wished me today... thanks for being such a thoughtful person(s)..love u guys for that...

waida, kaklong, alams, saksik, kude, nor, kakngah, zara, hanan, umar,husna, hasan, husin, g4,lyd, cik siti norazim, darlie, suzen, shi2, didot, ika, and not forgotten, my beloved en.bf thanks for the treats yesterday... i love you very much..muah2...owh, i love him.....angau2 plak dah...hehehhe

4 comments:

heliocentrism said...

Happy Birthday babe

moga panjang umor murah rezki.

Amin

miss nugget said...

tengkiu suria!!!

Anonymous said...

15?? I love being 15!! Tp PMR daaa...

miss nugget said...

takpe laa PMR pun...sumer ABC, multiple choice..huhuhu...boleh tembak2...