Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lariii...warden datang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

larii..incik warden dah nak tag orggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

1) i am a very stubborn person
2) my self esteem is fluctuating most of the time...one minute i have all the confidence the next minute it drops drastically
3) i can be very childish n very mature at times.(same with the warden..hehe..)
4) i am not creative at all...
5) my favourite chocolate is Beryl's Almond
6) at times i hate my life
7) i am a "slow-talker"... since forever.. sometimes it's hard to complete a story..

7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
1) high expectation
2) being left alone in the middle of nowhere..n tade public transport kat situ langsung
3) my mother's high pitch
4) if i am surrounded by bad people around me..
5) if i was in the condition of the math prodigy
6) if i lose the ability to think rationally
7) if i wont have the chance to repent myself

7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT:
1) *1000 tahun*
2) *kenangan terindah*
3) *wont go home without u*
4) *tattoo*
5) *tak bisakah*
6) **
7) ** ( sorry..not into music)

7 “FIRST TIME” THINGS I EVER DID:
1) fly dari hostel...dgn yati n ina kott... 1998
2) ponteng puase dgn mendapat restu dari ayah ..1996(dan tak ganti2...mase tu blom wajib ganti lagi)
3) had a bf (bf ker???cam bodoh aje...terase buduh!!!), July 1st,2000
4) pegi sambut new year yg mcm buduh (nyesal pegi), 2004
5) naik flight.. September 1997
6) fix the door knob.. 2007
7) ade talipon.. 2000

7 PEOPLE I TAG:
1) s
2) a
3) p
4) e
5) 2
6) l
7) a

No comments: