Monday, May 19, 2008

what a great feeling....

wahh....what a feeling ekk?? to be appreciated by your own student.... i received 1 wish, from my former student during the practicum...her name is nur syahirah...a petite, cute, yet a very hardworking student. she was in 2 Amal last year and i believe that she stays in Amal this year (that is the best class of the whole bunch). i thought i wasnt a teacher yet, but after received the wish on Friday evening from only 1 student, it was enough to convince myself that i am still a teacher, at least to her..

after receiving sms from my student, saye pon sms kat cikgu2 saye yg saye ade nombor diorang...hopefully they still remember me and happy to receive the sms.

so...i've been neglecting this blog for a few days because i was in terengganu for 2 days (1 night only). my sister wanted to borrow my car and therefore she invited me to accompany her to kertih (rantau petronas to be exact..). friday morning we began the journey from kl. it took us almost 4 hours driving( non-stop)..but i was happy because she's done the driving, and i was just the co-driver. driving an AMT savvy, it used only half tank of the petrol(full tank =rm 50 -rm 53). however, the tolls we had to pay (actually, she had to pay..) were RM 5+ RM3 +RM 21 = RM 29 total. we were staying in a resort in kijal, and the next morning, she had a job to be done in e-learning center @petronas office which located in rantau petronas. i had to wake up early to follow her to the centre.(that is like a challenge to me because at home, i usually wake up at 12 or 1230...hahahaha...) she gave me to choose whether to stay in the hotel or follow her...and i choose to follow...hahaha biase laa, i mmg suke menyibuk sket kannn....

I was really happy to be away from home for at least 1 week..(2 days in tganu..)the rest of the days until the end of the week, i'll be staying at her apartment somewhere in kl. like today, she went out as early as 4 a.m. and she left me at home and i slept until 12 as usual...and after i took my bath, i went down to find something to eat at the mini market downstairs and after that ... i have done a movie marathon.....syiok nye saye..... hepii... but now i'm out of dvd to watch...takpe laa tgk balik cite yg dh tgk sampai muntah....

ape2 pun yg penting kite hepi kannn????

No comments: