Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December 31st, 2008

finally... the year of 2008 is about to leave us in less than 4 hours ( at the moment of typing).. SO i guess this is also a good time for me to re-evaluate myself before making a new-year resolution(s).... (mcm series giler aje kan?)

scanning ............15 %
scanning ............38 %
scanning ............56 %
scanning ............73 %
scanning ............89 %
scanning ............99 %

Scanning Completed!

heh.. as far as i'm concerned, most of my last-year's resolutions achieved (or maybe almost achieving) their goals..

1) to get good results for my master's studies..checked!
2) try to find myself a job..checked !(almost..got one aritu, tp tak pegi..and this one i think, i'll go for it..)
3) *** ******* ** **** ...checked!(almost laa gak sbnrnye)

so, my new years resolution would be:
1) get item (2) and (3) fully achieved ...
2) try to balance everything in my life...
3) complete my master's degree by the end of the year...
4) continuously trying to be a better person...


Bon Voyage 2008 and Welcome 2009... I really hope that this year will be more than just wonderful.. It is hoped that everything will fall into place for me...amin...

No comments: